What techniques do I use?
I tailor my treatment plans to the needs of each individual client - one size does not fit all.
Please click on any of the subheadings on the left side of this page to find out more about the techniques I use. The techniques I use can help with a wide range of issues and concerns such as:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Providing relaxation and pain control during pregnancy and childbirth
- Overcoming Phobias and Fears (eg. Spiders, Dentists, Flying or Exam Nerves)
- Breaking of unwanted Habits (eg. Nail Biting)
- Overcoming Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Improving Confidence and Performance (eg. Public Speaking and Presentation Skills)
- Physical Pain Relief (Long and Short term pain)
- Improving Study and Revision Techniques
Acclaimed Cognitive Hypnotherapist Trevor Silvester created the following short video which provides a great and simple explanation of what Cognitive Hypnotherapy is all about.